The Competitive Intelligence Alliance exists to provide those responsible for competitive intelligence (either full time or as part of a larger set of responsibilities), with the skills, resources, and insights they needed to thrive in their roles.
This is where our ambassadors come in. Experts within their field, our ambassadors play an essential role in helping us provide inspiration, content, and exciting meetups to our growing network of competitive intelligence professionals.
We’d love for you to be a part of it. 🥳
🎉 Applications close October 18 🎉
📚 Early access to reports
📝 Early access to new courses
🎖 Reputable stamp on CV
🧑🏫 Special rates across CIA products
👋 List yourself as a CIA ambassador on Linkedin
🌟 Provide a Trustpilot review
📱 Share our work on social media
🎤 Regular input on Slack
🚨 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Competitive Intelligence Alliance’s ambassador program
- If you work for a vendor or a potential sponsor of our community, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept your ambassador application due to the lead generation opportunities the program provides.
- We are not able to accept ambassadors who are in between jobs. However, if anything changes you are welcome to reapply for the next cohort. We re-open applications every 6 months.
- Are you a consultant, business coach or self-employed professional? We wish you all of the best, but won’t be able to accept your ambassador application due to the lead generation opportunities the program provides.
- We need to be in consistent communication with you during your time in the ambassador program. If you do not reply to us on Slack or email in a 2-month period, we will have to end your ambassador participation.
- At the end of your commitment period, if you don’t meet the agreed terms, we won’t be able to extend your participation in the program.
- We love transparency, and so if at any time during your commitment period you have a change in your job title or circumstance, please do let us know at your earliest convenience.
- We know there are other ambassador programs out there just like ours, and we won’t stop you from joining them, but we would appreciate that you let us know so we're aware of this as a community.
There are also many other ways to contribute, and we want to ensure that being an ambassador is as beneficial for you as it is for the Competitive Intelligence Alliance.
What else can we contribute?
🎙️ Host a virtual event
- AMAs, webinars, panels, fireside chats, meetups etc.
📝 Contribute a piece of content
- Case studies, podcasts, written blogs etc.
⭐Become a Competitive Intelligence Alliance ambassador today ⭐
Sound good so far? Great - you can apply to become an ambassador here. 👇
After reviewing your application, we'll reach out to you to discuss next steps!
Here are some of the ways that ambassadors help us raise awareness:
👐 Welcome new members into our community.
As an ambassador, you’ll have seen the benefits of being involved with the community first-hand, and we want to share that with everyone!
📚 Define the role and bring the next generation into it.
The more people that know about competitive intelligence the better. That means more talent, more recognition, and more influence.
🚀 Boost recognition and appreciation of Competitive Intel
Help us make sure everyone knows how important competitive intelligence is. Celebrate the fantastic job you and your fellow competitive intelligence professionals are doing!
What does the ideal Competitive Intelligence Alliance ambassador look like?
⭐ Enthusiastic ⭐
We want our ambassadors to be enthusiastic members and contributors in the Competitive Intelligence Alliance. It's the whole reason we started! We want you to love working with people who have the same passion for the job you do.
🎉 Engaged 🎉
Don’t worry, we’re not asking for blood, sweat, or tears. At the core of being a Competitive Intelligence Alliance ambassador is helping to spread the word. We ask our ambassadors to be active members of their online community, as that makes building awareness of the Competitive Intelligence Alliance that much easier.
🤝 Committed 🤝
We're in it for the long run, and we hope our ambassadors will be, too. This doesn't mean we'll be putting loads on your plate - we're just looking for a two-way partnership.
Not looking for a big commitment, but still want to contribute to the community? 🤔
Not a problem. Here are a few other ways you can get involved:
As we receive a large number of ambassador applications, we unfortunately aren't able to accept everyone onto the program.
We review ambassador contributions annually, and we reserve the right to remove them from the program at any time should we feel we no longer have a mutually beneficial relationship.