Our fast-growing community of CI insiders offers a lot of fresh eyes for your cracking content. Whether you’re all about strategic positioning, data analysis, or inter-team insight implementation, we’ve got the platform to get your voice heard.
💁 Why us?
Not only will we feature you on our site for thousands of hyper-relevant viewers to see, oh no. Here’s what else we’ll do for YOU, just to say thank you.
- Share your article in our #freshcontent Slack channel;
- Promote your article to our community via our Slack newsletter;
- Give your contribution a push across all our socials - LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook;
- Put your name in front of competitive intelligence leaders from some of the biggest names in business, like Adobe, HubSpot, Slack, Gong, Airtable, and Google.
So, got something you wanna share?
✍ Here’s how to contribute
Step 1: Submit your subject
Don’t let those fingers of fury hit the keyboard just yet. First, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some popular topics include:
- Win/loss analysis
- Strategic positioning
- Competitive intelligence frameworks
- The best competitive intelligence tools
Remember, if your pitch isn’t right for us, there’s a high chance it will be for one of our other communities, so throw your ideas our way!
Step 2: Follow the rules
We’re stoked to help get your name out there, but there’s some housekeeping that comes with that. Some ground rules:
- Articles should be no shorter than 800 words;
- Any pictures included should be royalty-free;
- Provide us a picture to sit with your contributor profile;
- A short bio (200 characters or fewer).
Lastly, individual contributions shouldn’t be promoting your company’s products or services. We have sponsorship opportunities for that kind of thing.
Oh, and our editors reserve the right to rewrite and cut copy, change the title of your article or modify the piece as necessary.
We do accept articles previously published elsewhere; when we post these we’ll include a canonical link back to the original post. Newly published articles have a three-week waiting period for a live date. We request that these remain exclusive to CI Alliance for three weeks from publication, after which they can be republished (with a canonical link back to us).
Step 3: Submit your work
When you submit your work, include the link/attachment to your article (if already published, otherwise send over the copy) along with your profile pic and bio.
🎙Looking for Podcasting?
Written word not your style?
Be a guest on our podcast instead. Drop us a line to let us know you’re interested at email@example.com and we’ll come back with the details.
🥱 Yawn, time for the boring bits…
We include images with every post. Stock photography will be chosen by our team and will be posted with your entry unless you have a particular image you wish to use.
By including any photos, screenshots, or images, you consent to allow Competitive Intelligence Alliance to post this image with proper credit to you and/or the creator.
Links in your post should be relevant to the story you’re telling and provide context to your audience. When referring to another article or piece of research, please use proper citation or link to the source material.
Links we accept:
- Relevant articles and posts;
- Research or data;
- Resources that will benefit the community and make sense in the context of the article.
Links we don’t accept:
- Affiliate links;
- Links to your company website (homepage, about us, contact, prices, products, etc);
- Product/service/pricing pages;
- Category/tag pages;
- Company social media profiles.
We reserve the right to use any and all contributed content, with credit to any authors, in its entirety or in portions for promotional purposes, including in social media, other blogs, or newsletters. Competitive Intelligence Alliance may choose to cross-post to Medium, LinkedIn, or other blogging services.