Missed Evan Hill's exciting session on building a win/loss and competitive intelligence function from scratch?💡
Don't worry, we've got you a recording! 🤩
Your company and products exist within a ruthless market. The competition is working around the clock, not only to steal your customers, but also to beat you in open opportunities. 💭
Every loss stings! Sales teams are asking for competitive intelligence, management craves a robust understanding of the competitive market, and revenue leaders are desperately seeking ways to meet their numbers.
The answer? Building a robust competitive intelligence function and win/loss discipline from scratch…. with zero budget. 🙌🏻
Evan walked us through all the tricks of the trade to build and launch an effective competitive intelligence function and win/loss discipline to help your teams win more by:
- Obtaining psychological buy-in – How to achieve internal buy-in and adoption from Senior Leadership and the Sales Team(s).
- Defining the tools, techniques, and structure – How to structure the discipline with zero pre-existing budget.
- How to source intelligence – How to obtain competitive intelligence to help your teams win.
- Avoid growing pains – Recommendations and focus areas to ensure the discipline matures quickly.
- Proving its worth – Measuring success and tying competitive intelligence back to revenue.
Watch the recording here👇
Want to continue the discussion on a building a win/loss function and competitive intelligence from scratch?
Join our free Slack community and network with competitive intelligence peers.
To join, just click right here.👇