Building a competitive program from scratch is a topic that’s been covered before.
But what about rebuilding one?
You’re walking into a situation where people are jaded, where their expectations of you and your program aren’t necessarily positive...
That's the topic of this episode of the Compete Clarity Podcast, tackled by our guest, David D'Aprile, VP of Global Product Marketing at Onapsis.
Expect to learn:
- The five-step process for rebuilding a CI program from scratch.
- The biggest challenge you’ll face when doing so.
- Which three pieces of content are foundational, reliable, and essential in any competitive program.
- Why it might not be the best idea to try and build out a tech stack while doing a rebuild.
- How to build momentum by getting wins early.
…and much more.
Take a listen. 👇
Want to be a guest on the podcast?
We're looking for guests! If you consider yourself (or anyone you know does!) something of a thought leader in competitive intelligence, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to host you!